Who Can Dip Sheep With Gold Fleece?
In order to plunge dip sheep with Gold Fleece you must;
- Hold a Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of Sheep Dip.
- Have an impermeable container for toxic materials, to store waste dip before it is collected or spread.
- Have either a permit to dispose of dip or have identified a waste management contractor to remove and dispose of your dip in accordance with regulations.
How Can I Get a Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of Sheep Dip?
To buy and use sheep dip, you require an NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Sheep Dip, provided by City & Guilds.
What If I Do Not Wish To Dip Myself, or Am Not Able To?
Contract mobile plunge dippers provide a convenient option for farmers, by bringing mobile dipping units to farms to carry out dipping on your behalf. See sheepdippers.co.uk for more information.
Where Can I Learn More About Plunge Dipping With Gold Fleece?
- Watch our educational animation
- Download our data sheet or refer to the SPC which is hosted on the VMD website
- Speak to your prescriber
- Refer to product packaging