Tetroxy Vet, containing 200 mg/ml oxytetracycline solution for injection, is an antimicrobial injection licensed for use in cattle, sheep and pigs.
Tetroxy Vet is indicated in the treatment and control of diseases caused by or associated with organisms sensitive to oxytetracycline in cattle, sheep and pigs.
- Broad spectrum activity of oxytetracycline
- Minimal irritancy-well tolerated in cattle, sheep and pigs
- Ease of administration - 1ml/10kg
- Rapid initial blood levels followed by a long acting effect
- High syringe-ability, injects well even at cold temperatures
- Can be administered to lactating animals
|Meat/Offal||31 days||9 days||18 days|
|Milk||10 days||7 days||-|
|List No.||Unit Package||Case Size|