Recocam 20mg/ml Solution for Injection for Cattle, Pigs and Horses, containing 20mg/ml of meloxicam, is an anti-inflammatory injection for use in cattle, pigs and horses.
- For use in acute respiratory infections
- For use in diarrhoea in combination with oral re-hydration therapy in calves over one week of age
- For adjunctive therapy in the treatment of acute mastitis
- For use in non-infectious locomotor disorders to reduce the symptoms of lameness and inflammation
- For adjunctive therapy in the treatment of puerperal septicaemia and toxaemia (mastitis-metritis-agalactia syndrome)
- For use in the alleviation of inflammation and pain in musculo-skeletal disorders
- For the relief of pain associated with equine colic
Not authorised for use in horses producing milk for human consumption.