Hipnoton solution for injection, containing 8.36 mg/ml of detomidine, is used for the sedation and slight anaethesia of cattle and horses to facilitate facilitate phyical examinations and certain treatments.
- For the sedation and slight analgesia to facilitate physical examinations and treatments such as minor surgical interventions.
- Premedication prior to the administration of injectable or gaseous anaesthetics.
- Medical examinations (such as endoscopy, rectal and reproductive tract examinations, radiography).
- Minor surgical procedures (such as dental or tendinous treatments, excision of skin tumours, treatment of teats or various injuries).
- Before surgery or administration of medication (such as gastric intubation, shoeing).
- For premedication prior to administration of injection- or inhalation anaesthetics.
- Detomidine is a sedative with analgesic properties (α2-adrenergic agonist). The duration and intensity of the effect are dose dependent.
- Detomidine can be given by slow i/v injection
- Detomidine is rapidly absorbed after intramuscular injection
- Short withdrawal times
- Licensed for cattle and horses
|Meat and Offal||2 days||2 days|
|List No||Unit Package||Case Size|