Bimamix is an oral solution for scouring calves containing sulfadiazine, a sulphonamide antibiotic, and neomycin, an aminoglycoside antibiotic, as well as kaolin.
For the treatment of diarrhoea in pre-ruminant calves associated with infections caused by organisms known to be, or suspected of being, susceptible to the combination of sulfadiazine and neomycin.
- Distinctive pink scour treatment for calves
- Recognised and proven with farmers and vets
- Broad spectrum activity against a wide range of pathogens
- Soothe upset stomachs and absorb toxins
- Rapid response seen in calf after first treatment
- Encourages accurate and responsible dosing
- Available in 2 pack sizes to suit a wide variety of farm sizes
|Meat and Offal||28 days|
|Milk||Not intended for animals producing milk for human consumption|
|List No.||Unit Package||Case Size|